6 Wonderful Wedding-Gift Ideas that Your Friends are Sure to Enjoy
If you want to know what it means to suffer a dilemma, try shopping for a wedding gift. Nothing is more complicated than walking that tight-rope. On one hand, it’s important to get something thoughtful. On the other hand, you want to avoid being wasteful with your choice. Etiquette Expert/Writer Debby Mayne advises that “There are several schools of thought on how much to spend on a wedding gift. Some feel that the value of your present should exceed the cost of your place at the wedding and reception. However, this is not a hard and fast rule… It’s usually best to set an amount you can afford, and only look for gifts that stay within your gift-giving budget.” Here are a few convenient gift ideas:
1. Luxurious Bath-Robes: Bath-robes are the type of item that people always intend to buy, but keep putting off. This puts them right in the sweet-spot of enjoyable gifts. They last a long time, but they don’t cost a fortune.
2. Complementary Streaming Service: The streaming wars are in full-swing, and everyone’s torn about what to try beyond Netflix. Buying a year’s worth of streaming on a service like Hulu or Disney + is a gift the whole family can enjoy.
3. Cutting-Edge Kitchen Appliances: Smart technology is taking over the world, and the kitchen is no exception. Instead of getting ordinary appliances, find some tech-enabled ones with fancy bells and whistles.
4. Custom Doormats: Most people tend to buy doormats purely out of necessity. We get something that works and call it a day. That’s why getting a unique doormat can add a splash of flavor to domestic décor. Find a vendor that prints modified mats/fabrics and try designing one with a sentimental message.
5. Personalized Christmas Ornaments: If the couple you’re shopping for usually goes all-out to celebrate Christmas, they’re bound to appreciate some bespoke tree ornaments. Plenty of websites can help create custom-made Christmas decorations.
6. A Bottle of Champagne: When all else fails, try popping the bubbly. Buy the couple a commemorative bottle of champagne so that they can celebrate their marriage in style. A good vintage of wine is also something they can hold on to for special occasions.
The best way to pick a gift for your friends is to think about what they like. Focus on their personal tastes, and match your selection with their interests. If you can buy a gift they’re likely to use every day, even better. Such a gesture will exist in their lives as a continuous symbol of your friendship. But be careful not to overthink your gift-giving. If you can’t find the perfect gift, just strike a compromise with the next best thing. At the end of the day, it’s the thought that counts. If you like what you just read from our blog, you’ll love the various informative courses, workshops and events listed on our websites and social media. Whether you’re interested in personal development, or overall improvement of your business, give us a call at 1 (888) 823-7757 to find out how The RISE Academy can help you break past your daily struggles and start soaring in success.