Tantalize your Taste Buds with some Tasty Tofu Tacos
Did you know that adding 4 – 6 oz. of lean red meat, skinless poultry or fish to your daily meals can boost your energy levels and stamina by 5 percent? This is because consuming a protein-rich meal stimulates the central nervous system into increasing its production of fatigue-fighting neurotransmitters. Eating plenty of protein isn’t much of a dilemma for meat-eaters because restaurants and grocers practically flood consumers with beef and poultry products. If you happen to be vegetarian however, you probably need a little more creativity to figure out how to boost the protein levels in your diet.
Here’s a quick and easy vegetarian taco recipe you can use to accomplish just that:
Ingredients (Makes 1 Serving)
- 1 Tablespoon of Sunflower Seed Oil.
- 1/3 Block of Tofu.
- 1 Tablespoon of Low-Sodium Soy Sauce.
- 1 Tablespoon of Nutritional Yeast.
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Paprika.
- 3/4 Teaspoon of Garlic Powder.
- 1 Pinch of Black Pepper.
- 1 cup of Shredded Spinach.
- 2 Whole-Wheat Tortillas.
- 1/3 Sliced Avocado.
- 1/2 Diced Red Pepper.
- In a medium-sized sauté pan, add sunflower seed oil and tofu.
- Sauté until lightly browned.
- Add in soy sauce, nutritional yeast, garlic powder, paprika, black pepper, red pepper, and spinach, then sauté for 3-5 more minutes or until spinach is wilted.
- Serve immediately on tortillas and top with avocado, and hot sauce.
If you like what you just read from our blog, you’ll love the various informative workshops and events listed on our website and social media. Whether you’re interested in personal development, or overall improvement of your business, give us a call at 1 (888) 823-7757 to find out how The RISE Academy for Business Coaching and Leadership Training can help you break past your daily struggles and start soaring in success.