5 Smart Tips on How to Ace Your Spring Cleaning this Year
Did you know that winter is the most sedentary season of the year? Between winding down for December holidays and coping with severe cold weather, people naturally tend to avoid exerting themselves in the winter. Unfortunately, the fewer incentive people have to be active, the likelier they begin to neglect their surroundings by allowing untidiness to build up. This is why spring cleaning is a popular cultural norm. By the time winter elapses, it’s hard not to notice all the dust, clutter, and debris getting in the way aro! und the house.
If you’re ready to reset and get some spring cleaning done, here are a few tips and life hacks on how to clean like a pro:
- Get Fresh Cleaning Supplies – If you’ve been using the same brooms, mops, brushes, and rags for months, toss them out and invest in some fresh supplies. Germs incubate in worn or old equipment.
- Plan your Projects – Don’t just start cleaning without a rough idea of how much time you have or how ambitious your spring cleaning tasks will be. There’s nothing more discouraging than starting to clean and giving up half-way.
- Focus on Heavily Used Rooms – Spring cleaning is the perfect opportunity to scrub down two of the most important rooms in any home; the kitchen and the bathroom. Use most of your effort on these essential rooms first.
- Don’t forget the A/C – Any and all ventilation systems rely on filters to supply clean circulated air. Investigate every component of your home and vehicles which could need annual replacement filters, and switch them all out at the same time.
- Have Fun With It – Cleaning the house isn’t rocket science or surgery. If you’re going to spend hours on end on such an elaborate task, make a fast-paced playlist beforehand and jam to it as you work. Playing good music helps the time fly by and you’ll be done before you know it.
Spring cleaning and tidiness, in general, aren’t just some cliché routines. Cleanliness is an essential component of healthy living. Living in hygienic and orderly surroundings not only reduces the chances of contracting illness, but it also boosts psychological wellbeing. Even if you can’t dedicate a ton of effort towards cleaning, try to do a little spring cleaning both in your home and at your place of work. This will help you to take on the rest of the year with energy and optimism. If you like what you just read from our blog, you’ll love the various informative workshops and events listed on our website and social media. Whether you’re interested in personal development, or overall improvement of your business, give us a call at 1 (888) 823-7757 to find out how The RISE Programs Academy for Business Coaching and Leadership Training can help you break past your daily struggles and start soaring in success.